TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The sheet music and recordings licensed from this internet site remain the property of the Licensor and are licensed, not sold, to you for use in your performance.
- A right to use the sheet music and/or recordings licensed is granted to the original end-user of the product (Licensee) and is NOT transferable.
- This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing, or other distribution of these sheet music and recordings, either as they exist on an email attachment or this internet server, or any modification thereof. You cannot assign, lease, lend, rent, upload or download to or from any database or server, or transfer any or all of sheet music and/or recordings to another user.
- If you would like to record and post a video of your performance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Licensor will not be responsible if the sheet music and/or recordings do not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee. The sheet music and/or recordings are licensed 'as is' without warranties of any kind. Any similarity to any other recording is purely unintentional. Neither the Licensor, or www.mattrileymusic.com can be held responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss arising from the use of any sheet music file and/or recordings licensed from this site in whatever form, or consequential loss arising from a delayed or lost shipment.
- Licensor shall not be responsible for, or guarantee the performance or compatibility of, sheet music and/or recordings that are used in a format that they were not programmed for.
- NOTE: These terms apply to all www.mattrileymusic.com products. If you are in any doubt about a product you intend purchasing, please send an email to email@example.com.
- We do not accept returns unless you have a defective product. Defective products will be exchanged for the same product for a period of 90 days. No refunds will be given for downloaded sheet music and/or recordings.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY IMPORT DUTIES OR TAXES.